Brandon S. Earp is a 1999 graduate of Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (now Texas A&M University School of Law) in Fort Worth, Texas. While in law school, Brandon competed on the Moot Court Team and was a member of the Law Review. He completed his undergraduate studies in 1997 at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, where he was a member of the Texas Aggie Corps of Cadets.
Brandon has practiced law in Bowie, Texas since 2000, where he has developed a general practice in both the litigation and transactional areas of civil law. He has experience in nearly all aspects of civil practice and represents clients in real estate, litigation, personal injury, probate/estate planning, family law, business organizations, consumer rights and insurance disputes, and conducts mediations. He believes that in pursuing the results his clients are looking for it is important to develop the attorney-client relationship into a team, working together toward a common goal.
Brandon has served both as Mayor and City Councilman of Bowie. Brandon has served his community through various service organizations, including Rotary International, Lions Club, the Bowie Chamber of Commerce, and Montague County Child Welfare Board and as a committee member of his church.
Brandon and Trisha were married in 1998 and have two children, Clay and Meredith.
Brandon spends his free time chasing after his children in their various pursuits, woodworking, competitive shooting, hunting, fishing and traveling.
Honors & Activities
- Graduated 7th in class
- Texas Wesleyan Law Review 1998-1999
- Texas Wesleyan Moot Court 1998-1999
- Texas Aggie Corps of Cadets, Company D-1
- 2nd Brigade Staff
- Distinguished Student Award
- State Bar of Texas
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas, General Practice, Solo and Small Firm
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Tri-County (Montague, Clay, & Archer County) Bar Association Member
- First Baptist Church of Bowie – Member
- Bowie Rotary Club – Member 2000 – 2017
- Bowie City Council – Councilor 2003 / Mayor Pro Tem 2003 – 2005 / Mayor 2005 – 2007
- Troop 116 (Bowie) & Troop 121 (Decatur) Boy Scouts of America – Troop Committee Chair, Assistant Scoutmaster
- Bowie Chamber of Commerce – Director 2001 – 2004 / President 2002 – 2003
- Montague County Child Welfare Board – Member 2001 – 2002
- Bowie Planning and Zoning Commission 2002 – 2003
- Bowie Lions Club – Member 2002 – 2003
- Main Street Bowie – Director 2001 – 2005